GHAs usually operate with a single airline, and they use its software (and hardware) for operations and communication with agents, correspondents, hub and, of course, the airline.
It is simple, cheap, and very dangerous. If the airline decides a new tender there is a very high risk for the GHA, the risk to be fired.
And if the operator desire to give service to another airline? It will have two operative software, two hardware, two lines, two learning session, and so on.
Three? The song remains the same.
GHAs, often, operate as freight forwarders too, and they have their own computer systems for operations, so at least, they have two software while they are serving a single airline.
The use of Simoon.cloud brings the following advantages:
- The hardware and software architecture is simplified, a single one;
- A single know how on the software is needed;
- Multiple airlines, clients, agents, correspondents can be served with the same software
- If the use of the airline architecture is “a must”, GHAs have a backup system, and it will be appreciated;
- All operations are under GHAs’ direct control;
- All operations can be analyzed to optimize the processes;
- All operations can be analyzed to discover new business.
GHAs save their money.
GHAs protect their business.
Simoon.cloud enable you to do it.
Simoon.cloud is Industry 4.0
Simoon.cloud is: Easy, Quick, Cheap.